Thursday 24 November 2011

It's time to get my Nigella on!

I know most of the bloggers I know are going to be celebrating Thanksgiving today, and down here in Australia I am also having a celebration tonight... not so much Thanksgiving as my mother-in-law's birthday! And while she's elected to make dinner herself, it has fallen to me to make her birthday cake. She requested chocolate cupcakes,  and while I have a couple of favourite cupcake recipes, none of them are specifically chocolate. So I went hunting, and came up with:
Nigella Lawson's Chocolate Guinness Cake! (except in cupcake form, obviously) Hopefully they will turn out just as delightfully in cupcake form as I'm planning to use the leftovers tomorrow night at the "Mummy Cocktail Night" that I am hosting! 'll post pictures later, but now it's time to put on my apron and channel my inner Nigella!

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious...you'll have to post and let us know how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Online Quilting Class