Friday 10 February 2012

Quilty love...

Clearly today is a day of discovery for me! Aside from finding my Disappearing 9 Patch table runner on FaveQuilts.com (I must confess I knew they wanted to feature one of my tutorials, I just didn't know which one, or when), it was apparently also featured back in November on The Curious Quilter's "A Generous Helping of Quilty Holiday Gift Tutorials" blog post! How lovely is that?

And speaking of featured tutorials, Ebony from Love Bug Studios asked me if she could feature my Split Drunkard's Path Star block tutorial in her online magazine Blocks to Die For, which is all about ways to use your fabric die cutters (Accuquilt etc)


3 comments:

  1. Well done on the various features- how exciting!

    Love the Drunkards Path block :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! I love this block. So happy for you x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Online Quilting Class