Tuesday 25 September 2012

Pin it to Win it!

I'm not sure that Randi from Fresh Squeezed Fabrics knew what she was getting into when she decided to run a Pinterest competition.. I'm pretty sure that she's going to end up going broke from all the free fabric that she'll be posting out! Free fabric did you say? What are you talking about? Haven't you heard?

Well, the deal is this: Check out Randi's etsy store and pin any of her fat quarter bundles onto one of your pinterest boards. Get your friends to re-pin it so that you end up with a number of re-pins equivalent to the $ value of the bundle (eg $15 = 15 re-pins), and then you receive your bundle for free! Seriously? Seriously. The catch? You've only got until the 27th September (Thursday). Totally achievable!

The two bundles I've got on my wish list are (sadly, I can only "win" one! But I'll be happy either way):

Please re-pin:  http://pinterest.com/pin/150237337540556582/ 
A gorgeous berry coloured FQ bundle featuring:
Quilter's Linen in Lavender, Robert Kaufman
Number Games in Bikini Pink
Empire Weave in Garnet, Heirloom
Foliage in Outplayed, Outfoxed
Tufts in Outsmarted, Outfoxed
Dumb Dot in Candy
Jewel in Dark Blue/Purple, Outfoxed
Kona in Candy Pink

Please re-pin:  http://pinterest.com/pin/150237337540556637/ 
The "Perfectly Perched" full line of fabrics by Laurie Wisbrun for Robert Kaufman. Super cute, and I just can't get enough of those chairs!

If you have your own pinterest bundle you're hoping to win, please leave me a comment with the link to your bundle and I'll re-pin yours too :)

Here's to free fabric, ladies and gentlemen! (And thank you for running an awesome incentive, Randi!)

1 comment:

  1. Done. Pin mine please? http://pinterest.com/pin/216595063300000021/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Online Quilting Class